- Bulgaria. A huge inter-continental truck collected the equivalent of a shipping container at the end of March 2012 with the transport costs being met by the charity Frontline Bulgaria. There were no delivery problems and the feedback has been excellent.
- Fiji This shipment in early May 2012 was consigned to the Spinal Injuries Association and its networking partners. The Pacific Disability Forum met the shipping costs, there were no transit or Customs problems and as before the feedback was excellent.
- D R Congo. This shipment at the end of September 2012 arrived in Mombasa early in November and finally arrived in DRC on 14th January 2013. Funding came from the Friends of the Centre Medical Evangelique de Nyankunde and the Persula Foundation.
- Samoa. This consignment left in early November 2012 with a financial contribution from the York Rotary Club whilst all shipping costs were met by local donors including the New Zealand High Commission. The consignment arrived in mid February 2013 and distributed by CCK Trading Ltd. in Apia. There were no delivery problems and we received excellent feedback.
- Minor Shipments: Eight smaller consignments were taken by four charities working in Belarus, Bulgaria , Romania, plus bikes for Sierra Leone and the Ukraine. Such shipments are very welcome as the recipients know exactly what they want and usually collect from us.