- South Africa This shipment left in mid-January 2011, consigned to ROMEX (Rotary Medical Equipment Exchange) in East London. The Wheelchair Foundation met the shipping costs, there were no problems and we received very positive feedback.
- Fiji This shipment in early May 2011 was consigned to the Spinal Injuries Association and its networking partners. The Fiji Water Foundation met the shipping costs and as before there were no transit or Customs problems. The British High Commissioner to Fiji acting on behalf of PhysioNet handed over the consignment.
- Sri Lanka This shipment in mid-August was consigned to Caritas a Roman Catholic charity in Colombo for distribution by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Mannar in the predominantly Tamil area in the north of the island. Shipping costs were covered by a UK Tamil charity.
- Bulgaria A UK charity ‘Frontline Bulgaria’ collected a small van-load of special needs equipment (20 items) in late August.
- Uganda. This consignment in early September was paid for mainly by the Rotary Club of Darlington for the benefit of the Kumi Hospital and an orphanage, school and a Community Group in Kampala.
- South Africa. The consignment of largely special needs equipment went to Malamulele Onward in Johannesburg. Shipping costs were met by a grant from the Funding Foundation; no problems were encountered and we received excellent feedback.